• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Under hammer gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slamfire.....how do ya like it?? How is the fit and finish?
I have read that the .36 can do under 2' at 100 yds...
purty good id say!

*** WV SCROUNGER ***

Well it is leanin' on 40 years old purty hard. So fit and finish don't count fer much. There's a tiny bit of rust in the crannies, but I'll work on it tomorrow gettin' it out. There's a bit of black and some brown comin'out of the barrel, so I'll have to give it a good brushin' as soon as I get somethin' besides a bore snake in .357. Other'n that I like it real well, and kin hardly wait to get to shootin' it. I'd like to use real black powder in it, and will have to locate some near by. The pyrodox P that ain't been used for 3 years, and has been sittin' on the porch is kinda' in chunks too big to fit in the measure. :crackup:

Back