• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

under hammer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only called a .36, it has a bore diameter of .352. I suppose you could pound a .350 ball down the barrel, or use a very thin patch. I just haven't tried that yet. :v

my underhammer is a .36cal it an old h/a i buy my r/bs from hornaday ooo buck and a .012patch no problems loading and no problems grouping :thumbsup:
100_1093.jpg

I've a pound or so of those, I guess I'll give them a try. It might help the spotty accuracy I've been getting. :v

I still have the original bullet mold that came with my N.A. under hammer. It does through a .433 bullet but the mold is very primitive in the way it is made.

Back