• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Underhammer MLs from Blue Grouse Black Powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try underhammers+deer creek in your search. i found thunder ridge sells deer creek products. they also so that they are unavailable.

deer creek 765 525 6181 really nice people to deal with t ask about a heritage today might as well get the one here . :front:

dont know how to use kids pc if youll cal at 903 360 6392 i belive ill take it off your hands ok? fw call anytime ! :front:

I agree 100%. Your experience may not be mine, so make up your own mind. Remember, some people in the "soup nazi's" line did get their soup. :thumbsup:

i finally got in touch with bruce last night talk about a nice feller. he said that they could mail out a .45 heritage ina about 5 to ten days. so looks like i am gettin a underhammer ::. can't wait to shoot this baby.

Back