• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Underhammer Rifle .36 - .45 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to find one of the Hopkins & Allen Under-hammer Pistols from the '60's! Also "had one", but it was the plastic grip one, would love to find the wooden grip model. Saw one at an auction several years ago, but had bought a big-ticket item and let it pass at that time.

ISO a .36 - .45 cal underhammer rifle. I had one and let it get away and have regretted it ever since. Thanks for any help.
I have a 40 cal underhammer. Octagon barrel, fiber optic front sight, peep rear sight. Shoots .405 prb. Extremely accurate. Bore in prefect condition. I think I still have iron sights for it. $400 plus shipping. If you are interested I can send pictures. Send me a pm.

Back