• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Unfired Whitworth rifle. Plus extras.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Price will be $2500 plus shipping in a wooden box.

I was told this was P-H barrel, but lacking visible British proofs, I’m not certain of that based on the serial number. The only barrel marks are those shown in the photos. There is no factory name visible, just the Italian proofs and date codes.

The trigger guard is stamped in very fine text “made in Italy.” I have not removed the barrel from the stock, and honestly don’t intend to given the pristine nature of the finish on the gun.

Rifle appears to be unfired. I took it in a trade four years ago, never got around to the project of completing the preps to fire it. The guy I got it from had not fired it either. Bore is mint. If it’s been fired you can’t tell.

In 99% condition. 2006 production date based on the CA date code. Not even any major handling marks. The slide on the rear sight ladder is missing.

Comes with a caliper rear sight and the Pedersoli mount. The mount is not completely installed since I didn’t want to drill a hole in the stock.

I have a metric ton of positive feedback here and know many posters personally. Interested parties will get my cell number so we can discuss on the phone.

USPS money orders will be the preferred method of payment. Hurts to sell this one…but the situation requires it.

Pictures will be posted this afternoon…now they are here. If anyone wants additional detail photos, let me know. I’m just glad I kept my feet out of the pics…

IMG_5946.jpeg
IMG_5947.jpeg
IMG_5948.jpeg
IMG_5949.jpeg
IMG_5950.jpeg
IMG_5951.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts