• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Unindiginious Greys Are Off The List

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well hunt wolves, because the non res elk licence went up to $900 with the res licence $19.

Hunters are upset and say they won't go to Montana.

:hmm: I can buy a lot of beef for $900.Can eat venison for peanuts here.Although the elk i ate from Colo.was perrty good.$900 :hmm:Griz

Oh, I thought you were talking about these Greys...

image002.jpg

I figured it was open season on them anyway...

So what's the specific details of this, is there a season for them or are they like coyotes? Is there a limit?

yep and they planted greys here in wa. in the gmu's I hunt. 418 and 437. why? becuase there tring to bring back the wolf packs to washington... well news to them there never was wolfs in wa! till now! :cursing: and yes I talked to a few biolejust ( I know I didn't spell it right.) they say the same thing I do. think it's a bench dodo. then they protet them.

Aw, that's just a baby. Wait till he grows up and then roast him over an open pit. Got one like that last year. My sons helped me drag it out and load it in my truck.

Vern

For the cost of a non resident elk tag you can use the same amount of money and shoot a bison on a private ranch. You will get your meat and some bragging rights to shooting a bison.

I sincerely hope that some idiot judge doesn't pull some foul play and shut it down.

Hmm. I just thought of an awesome hunt. Go to one of the private ranches over in Big Sky Country or the Gem State and shoot your buffalo. You'll have enough meat for two years if it is the right size. Then go on a wolf hunt to help out the native game.

Now that would be a hunt to experience.

bigbore442001 said:
Now that would be a hunt to experience.

If shooting fish in a barrel is your kinda think - I guess it might. :idunno:

Latest posts

Back