• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Unindiginious Greys Are Off The List

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the big groups that has been working with the States to fix the wolf issue.

biggameforever DOT org

Up here there is no limit in most areas on wolf and black bear. Take all you want.

The bears and wolves have been growing in numbers and the survival rate of moose calves has been dropping as a result.

Capper said:
You guys need to kill more bears. :wink:

If moose calf survival is the issue, you got that right. Last I checked the black bears get about 80% in many parts of AK.

:shocked2: I am certainly glad that there are a couple of bridges and lots of miles between your home and mine. That's really one scary looking squirrel. :hatsoff: "Doc"

I've seen a squirrel like that only once before. It had killed this hunter and was guarding the body. The game ranger was afraid to shoot for fear of a charge if it was just wounded - there was a small crowd of civilians watching in horror. After the ranger got the crowd out of the way the squirrel slipped away leaving the remains. And yes, it was a closed [strike]casket[/strike] shoebox funeral.

Dude, you and the biologists are absolutely wrong - I ran into wolves in NE Washington between Cusick and Usk back in the mid to late 80s

Latest posts

Back