• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Utah Events

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt B

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody had links or sources of information on rondy's or shoots in Utah?

I know about North end of the state events. Blacksmith fork in May and Beunaventura in April.

Any info would be good. Thanks.

I don't know of any more, even though there are. What are the dates for Blacksmith Fork? I haven't been to that one yet, but would like to go. I plan on going to Buenaventura (a drag my wife along) on Easter weekend.

Blacksmith Fork rondy is memorial weekend. If you have never been there. Head up Blacksmith fork canyon towards Hardware Ranch. It's in left hand fork canyon. They will have some signs out.

Tin tipi parking is available. It's a nice small rondy.

Didn't catch this palaver in time for one you just missed, sorry. Here's a few with their start dates and general location. Search the web for more info on them.

Anasazi (St. George) 3/31
Fremont (Richfield) 5/5
Cache Valley 5/27
Dog Valley (Nephi) 5/27
Butch Cassidy Days (Beaver) 7/3
Spring Mtn Free Trappers (Las Vegas) 11/10

FWIW, the Anasazi Free Trappers have weekend shoots/camps the second weekend every month and SMFT twice a month approximately 1st and 3rd weekends.

Thanks for that info. Can't due any in May this year. Don't want to be at the rondy when the little one comes. I know it was done in the past, but that's why they have epidurals. :grin:

Latest posts

Back