• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Utah Trophy Bull Elk with a Bill Large .58 Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(slow clap) Bravo, Bravo! :hatsoff: That is a fine looking bull!

You didn't mention unit, Wasatch? Pavant? Manti? I haven't seen quakes like that on the Book Cliffs (but I haven't been on them much).

Goldhunter;
The unit was Boulder Mtn. Plataeu
The Ancient Navajo called it "The White Face", due to the show staying on the vertical cliffs at 10,000 ft.
We made sure we had the right equipment, food, powder loads, knives, meat sacks and ropes.
We didn't think to make sure the camera was working correctly. Found out the photos were fuzzy after we arrived home.

Ah, Boulder! Love that area. I've hunted deer there a few times and was first introduced to brook trout by fishing blind lake with and uncle. :thumbsup:

Back