• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103
Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdbeck

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing muzzleloaders “regardless of condition”, artifacts, related to my family for a family exhibit to be publicly displayed at KRA and other 18th century’s shows. You can read my family history at Beck Flintlocks.

Many rifles are locked away in gun cabinets and deserve to be shown together to the public.

Please message me if you have any leads, or email at [email protected].

The following:

J P Beck signed “J P Beck” from Lebanon, Pa

Christian Beck “ Signed C Beck” from Jonestown, Pa

Christian Beck III “signed C Beck”, Roxbury, Pa / Martinsburg VA

Samuel Beck “stamped S Beck”, Indianapolis, Indiana

Christian Beck “stamped C Beck”, Indianapolis, Indiana

Jacob Beck “stamped J Beck”, Indianapolis, Indiana

Very inspiring task you have! Best of luck to you.
Well I already located and acquired two rifles and one tool from Christian Becks Workshop.

The beauty about the exhibit is it spans 3 generations and shows the evolution of the Longrifle as it traveled West from the American Revolution to the Oregon Trail. My family’s history provides a great example, and would like to honor their legacy, for all the challenges they overcame.

Well I already located and acquired two rifles and one tool from Christian Becks Workshop.

The beauty about the exhibit is it spans 3 generations and shows the evolution of the Longrifle as it traveled West from the American Revolution to the Oregon Trail. My family’s history provides a great example, and would like to honor their legacy, for all the challenges they overcame.
Good luck in your quest. Please post photos of the items you currently have and acquire in the future.

Back