• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Vermont Round Ball Buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Job!! My hunting buddies ribbed me a bit for taking my .54 jaeger, and my breachclout and leggings, on a center fire rifle hunt for Bull elk. They kept offering me their 7mags, "in case I need to shoot past 100 yards". I ended up taking a Mature 6x6 on the first day at 20 steps, and only one of my buddies shot a raghorn 5x5 the other got skunked. If you have the right mindset the hunting gods will smile on you. And from the looks of things you have the right mindset!
Once again, Great Job!!! :thumbsup:

Mighty oak I am a fellow VT who relocated out west 22 yrs ago.
From one woodchuck to another :bow: :bow:
man I could feel the lump formin' and tears wellin' seeing how we old school Vters do it.
One shot kill.
I think there may be another forum member who could learn from this.
Again my brother ausom job!!

Sure is a nice deer and the pix aren't bad either. :thumbsup:
Congrats! :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Congrats on that awsome buck. didn't have much luck up here in the northern area in rifle or ML season. Maybe I'll do better next season. Good job rubbing their noses in dissing or old school.

Back