• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Very slow hunting this year

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but not knowing exactly which side of the state he lives on and not seeing the hind end, it is difficult to tell from a picture whether it is a Blacktail or a young mulie.

We both live on the western side, real close to the eastern slopes of the coastal range.

That be a blacktail fer sure!

OUCH!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

My secretary and Hubby are hunting outside of Yamhill with the same results, This weather oughta help you these last couple of days....

"the local deer seem bigger this year!
work with a few folks that went out meadow lake road"

The upper Nestucca drainage has always been a good place to look for big bucks,and the Blacktails antlers are more like the Mule deers I just did not get a real good pic. I have taken a couple of the biggest ones I have shot on the N. slope of Bald Mt. off the Hoag pass road before it all grew back to tall timber, sorry to hear about Neil I saw him a few weeks ago and he told me of his condition, we were all pulling for him but sometimes we have to accept the fact that those we hold dear will pass before us, I am certain he will keep a fire going and the coffee hot till the rest of us catch up and we can chat for a spell about the good old days.

Stumpkiller said:
...the Buck below was in my yard with six does when I got home from hunting today...

"Ring, ring"

"Hello. Yeah Bill, that was me shooting. No, just wanted to unload and not take a loaded gun in the house . . . muzzleloader you know. Can't just take the "bullet" out. No. We're OK here. Sorry for the disturbance."

"Honey, yell "Hi" to Bill so he knows I didn't kill you . . ."

"Well, thanks for calling."

Drag, drag, sound of garage door opener, drag, gut, butcher, butcher.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Amen!

tg said:
been thinking about saving the last ball for myself :shocked2:
quote]

I support you in you decision. Anyone that wears a dress like you do in your avatar picture needs to do just what you are thinking on doing.
Aim true!
Ron

Geeze, tg, I think he's warming up to you. He's noticing how you dress. :wink:

WashakRondy2.jpg

Maybe it's time for all of us in-secret frock wearers to come out of the closet.

Back