• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Video of our flintlock hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juniata

40 Cal
Reaction score

John Royer put this video together, some of it is the same footage I had, since he carried my camera in his one hand and his own in the other.
Check it out, we had a great time.
You can see how my .45 took that doe straight down with the high shoulder hit.

cant wait to watch Brian. Thanks for sharing this with us
Yeah I don't want to be that guy that continually keeps bringing up the same old story on this forum... but I thought this video was pretty cool and if anyone missed my video further down the comment section in the original thread, now they have a link to it

So i’m watching the video and i’m like hold on, i know these two short fellows with longrifles lol! Congrats on the doe Brian and again…awesome job on building that flinter. Now when i see Joe i’ll have to tell him the same thing.

Back