• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Virginia Ordered

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lead487 said:
Ha pal, got a call from Matt this morning at TVM
and he said my stock wood for my E. Va was just
pulled. I placed the order on Jan 25 of this year and I'm fired up to see the finished work. I have a 36" Mark DaHass barrel w/plus P wood, delux siler and all brass finish. Hang in there and
the 6-7 months pass fairly quickly. When finished
all will get photos.

I placed my order for my Lancaster on January 26. One day after you. So I hope to be getting a call pretty soon. I have been patiently waiting for my rifle. And I am looking forward to getting it. There are alot of barn yard ground hog's waiting on me!!

My order is for a 50 caliber with upgraded wood, but zero carving, and a swamped barrel. Mine is a left handed Early Lancaster style. I believe Toni said it would be a Rice barrel. She told me 6 months when I ordered mine. I have patience. Tom.

I know its tough waiting on something as nice as
a custom rifle, and 6 mo has been long for myself
also. But at this stage we all wouldn't want any builder of our personal rifle to jam it thru so they could make more money or turn out large numbers of guns!! That quality of work is why we
are patient...and for a lifetime of good shooting...well worth that wait, even if was for
16 months. Heck, at least it has given me much time to pour lead for six mo

Lead 487

Back