• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

VIRUS WARNING!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T'heck no jiggly what now?

So long as the screen ain't flashing red or stuck on solid blue I figure I know enough to soldier on.

Question is . . . my keyboard's got a "Caps Lock" - I know what on o' them is. I don't see no "Flint Lock", and instead I gots this "Num Lock". Now, when my Pappy called me a "numb skull" it weren't usually a good thing, so just what kind o' gun is a num lock attached to? Is that a flint lock when it's really, really cold outside? That "Scroll Lock", I'se seed some of them that Daryl's brother makes with them curly-cues and fancy like scratchings all over it. Them is usually flint, so I guess that num lock must be them string sticks with the whale lamp wicks what are hangin off the side.

Stumpy: The Scroll Lock is the hold that that 6'2" 8th grade girl with the zits had on your arm while you were out there on the dance floor doing the Scroll (or was it the Stroll, Ah forgets). Ye remember don't ye? You was in the 7th grade, remember?

Ah thinks the Num Lock is supposed ta lock out em Num Skulls ye was talkin about, but obviously mine don't work.

Also ye don't want to go pokin that "alt" button or ye might end up singing alto at the Church dooins.

Ye gots at CapLock all wrong. It are for em gangbangers ta use. It are what keeps em backwards baseball caps from fallin off o thar pointed heads.

Tab don't work on openin a cool one, so don't even try.

The PrtScrn are a screen what filters out em "PURRRRRRTs" ye make after eatin that chili.

Ah thinks the Ctrl stands fer cuttin rolls but ah don't kno cuz Ah usully just wolf um down without tryin ta cut em.

Esc are French fer Escape. It wer popular back in the early 20th century ::.

Home don't get ye thar, an End are what Ah am bout to do now.

Now, ye see how handy all o them buttons are? :crackup: :crackup: ::

"Viruses and worms have the habit of replicate themselves on computers reading your AddressBook and sending itself to all your friends, 80 percent of all e-mail viruses sent to you will be sent by (your friends)!!! "

No problem....I don't have any friends! :crackup:

Latest posts

Back