• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Walmart caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked the local Walmart after work this morning and they had their "once-a-year" box of 1000 caps (10 tins of 100). It was behind glass with the ammo with no price tag. I asked the kid for four packs (left 6 behind), and they rang up for the same $5.62 a tin; the same as the last several years. The kid said they had 209 primers down the aisle and that those were what most people were looking for. Odd the caps were locked up but not the 209's. With other retailers (Bass Pro, Dunhams, etc) selling the same caps for $13 a tin, I wonder how much longer walmarts price will stay at under $6 ?

I hate walmart as much as the next guy, but this is the game to play if you want to score some caps. Happy hunting and good luck !
Does your Walmart still have #10 & #11 caps on their shelf ? If the answer is yes please PM me at 610-955-5649
Thanks
Ralph

We have 3 Walmart's in town, I checked a huge one yesterday that I don't normally go to, they didn't have any B/P stuff of any kind out yet. I have never bought caps there so I don't know if they have ever had them. The Walmar close to my house usually has them up in July.

Just stopped down at my local Walmart after reading this thread and picked up the last 3 packs they had. Guy said they got one case in early this week and I got the last.

Just in at my local Wally World in SW Ohio and under $6 each! Here's the SKU so you can call your store to see if they have any. She brought out 10 or 12 and I bought 4. Strike while the iron is hot, good luck. IMG_20240629_170205_236.jpg

Back