• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Wanted-Side Hammer rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyhole

45, 50, 69, 75
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a side-hammer rifle for sale or trade that would be a good shooter for monthly PRB matches? Left or right-handed is fine

Thanks!

Does anyone have a side-hammer rifle for sale or trade that would be a good shooter for monthly PRB matches? Left or right-handed is fine

Thanks!
I have several LH percussion rifles available. I have a .38 and a .54, both built by me, not production rifles.

I am a little confused by your post. Do you mean a traditional sidekick percussion gun? Or something else?

Thanks for the help. Looks something like this….a guy let me shoot this one at our last match. Sorry if I didn’t call it by a more correct name

IMG_1845.jpeg

I have a right handed mule ear rifle .40 cal., also with convertible flintlock made by Mike Davis. Let me know if this is what you're looking for and price range that you have in mind. steg49

Thanks for the help. Looks something like this….a guy let me shoot this one at our last match. Sorry if I didn’t call it by a more correct name

View attachment 346745
Yep, mule ear. If nobody has one here for sale they do show up on GunBroker pretty regularly. Prices usually aren't too bad. If I recall correctly Navy Arms seems to be the most common. Hopefully someone here will have what you're looking for. I'd much rather do business with these guys than some online auction site. It'll probably cost less, at least in shipping and fees, and most of these guys would be glad to discuss any questions or concerns you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back