• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED: T/C BLK MTN MAG. APERTURE SIGHT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4570steve

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how or where I could find a rear aperture sight for the T/C Black Mountain Magnum rifle? This is T/C part #7197 and is now discontinued. I have entered this part # in all the search engines and every internet vendor who carried it is now out of stock.

Did you try Fox Ridge Outfitters? They're the T/C custom shop and it's listed in their most recent print catalog. I was planning on having one installed on my BMMag.

Their website is[url] www.foxridgeoutfitters.com[/url] but they list and sell things in their print catalog that don't appear on the site.
Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Was on the Fox Ridge Outfitters site this morning. The aperture sight for the Black Mtn. Mag. is still there....B40316 but you specify whether Hawken/Renegade or New Englander style. The catalog includes the BMMag under the NE style.

The site's a little weird and the search function didn't work with the part number. Poke around under Muzzleloaders and you'll find it.
Bob

D&R Sports in Pa had them as recently as one month ago. I bought one for my New Englander, same as for BMM, delivered for $33 and change. They may still have some. Plug D&R Sports into your search engine.

Short Start:
Just wanted to let you know I appreciated your information. I was able to
contact Fox Ridge first thing this morning and ordered the sight from them.
As I already mentioned in my post, all the internet vendors I contacted who
showed they stocked this item were all out of them. Fox Ridge came through
for me.

Once again, thank you.

Latest posts

Back