• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Wanted Traditions Pennsylvania rifle.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmumma

32 Cal
Reaction score
I see another post that a person wants a Tennesse rifle for his son. Does anyone want to sell either of these rifles? We are not asking for Kiblers haha I figured something would surface. goodnight

What are you looking for? I have 3 black powder rifles for sale. I have a CVA 50 caliber "Hawken" style rifle. A CVA 45 caliber full stocked rifle and a CVA 50 caliber "Pennsylvania" full stocked rifle. All three rifles are percussion. If interested in any of these rifles, send me a PM. I hope I'm not offending any rules with this post. If I am, please let me know and pull the post.

Reed Van Ness

I don't have pictures right now. Will get right on it, might have to get some help from my grandkids!

Thanks for the interest. Will get back to you.

Reed

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, as I was out of town. I've got 2 pictures for you, I hope they work out. I bought this rifle for the patch box! I'm selling it because I really want a flint lock! I'm asking $600.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you're still interested.

Reed

Attachments

• muzzelloader for sale 1.jpg
    muzzelloader for sale 1.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • muzzelloader for sale 2.jpg
    muzzelloader for sale 2.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Do you have pictures of the barrel? I Just bought a Pennsylvania Rifle but you cant have enough. How old is this rifle?

I will try to get a bore shot. that's hard to get a clear shot with a cell phone camara. I don't know how old it is. it's a CVA "Pennsylvania" rifle. Currently all CVA makes are inline rifles. Traditions now imports the "Pennsylvania" rifle. I don't know how long this has been going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back