• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wanting a swivel gun or similar

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive been shooting flintlocks for 2 decades now and have a pair of kibler builds under my belt. One of my other hobbies has me looking for a cannon though. As a member of the local sailing club I think it would be wonderfuly naval to start our races with a cannon shot vs a buzzer. So I'm looking for a "noise maker" resembling a swivel gun or signal cannon. I was considering just using a spare harpers ferry pistol barrel for the task but I thought I would ask here first to see if someone knew of a manufacturer making a barrel for a stanchion mounted swivel gun or signal cannon. Need not fire projectiles, just powder and a wad. Polished brass or bronze would almost be better in this case just for looks.

Anyone know of anything similar to what I'm after?

Chris

Latest posts

Back