• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WASP NEST WADDING?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a problem with yellow jackets building nests behind the window shutters so once I got rid of the insects I started collecting the nests. I have used it as an over powder wadding but since I haven't really shot enough the only thing, I can say about it is I do get more shots before I have to swab the bore. Maybe it cleans the bore as I'm pushing it down on the powder?

Wasp and hornet nests might be the same material, but the wasp home is full of all those round holes for whatever reason. I'd think the hornet material would be more viable but I don't know, never used either.

Back