• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wasted one of two buck tags yesterday...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Roundball,

Understand just what you mean - not what you thought you were shooting but still a heck of a lot of fun.

I may have set a record for does in my sights today :grin: eleven I think - I really thought the rut would start about now but so far it doesn't seem to be happening here in NW Arkansas.

Mebbe need ta try some'a that store bought lure. Kept the hock glands from the doe I shot last week...

Spot

He'll be delicious rb! I am hoping to get out for a couple of days in our ML season next week. I will be happy with a spike buck!

Back