• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Water soluble oil and Murphy oil

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one use water soluble oil and Murphy oil for patch lube
Sure did, hard to source in Australia so got it through eBay and it works a treat as a patch lube and bore solvent. I believe there are two types of this product, this is the one that came recommended.

Attachments

• Murphy's Oil Soap Original Wood Cleaner - 32 fluid ounce.png
    Murphy's Oil Soap Original Wood Cleaner - 32 fluid ounce.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Sure did, hard to source in Australia so got it through eBay and it works a treat as a patch lube and bore solvent. I believe there are two types of this product, this is the one that came recommended.
Thanks I used the original and awful thick. Wouldn't spray. Had to cut it with water 50 50. Not the same as the sample I was using. Is the floor cleaner thiner. Any one else using it?

Back