• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Well ain't I lucky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The unit I want to hunt Pronghorn in takes around 13 points, I only have 6 :( So for 2017 I put in for my 1st rifle tag in unit 3 AGAIN knowing I would get another point. except this year they have a "HYBRID DRAWING"

"Hunters who normally would not have enough preference points to draw, now have a slight chance to draw a small number of the most coveted licenses through this process"

:grin: I'm going Antelope Hunting!!!!

I also got a buck deer, bear, and a cow elk tag :doh: My wife had exactly the same points for each animal as I had. . . She got her cow elk tag and nothing else :idunno:

Back