• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

well i'm trying to dress her up

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob1961

62 Cal.
Reaction score
here's some trial by error carvings on my old T/C stock....of course i'm going to clean it up a little bit....

162255.jpg

and here's the work bench area....go ahead you can :haha: :haha:....

162251.jpg

162246.jpg

waiting to finish it to see how it going to look.........................bob

Looks like you just took your first steps into a larger world...

I can see that you are on your way to becoming a master wood worker...

Then we old f*rts can say... "I remember him when he was just thinking about that fancy maplely stock..."

Looks pretty nice to me!!

Regards, sse

P.S. Thanks for putting up all the pics, really puts things in perspective for us neophytes.

It is looking real good!You could add some brass tacks {small ones} or some white trade beads if you want to add a little to it.The white beads ,you drill a hole and tap the bead in on it's end.Small white glass beads can be bought at walmart.Keep up the good work!
J.J.

i have some updated pics on my carvings so far....they are with some more scrolls added....

167277.jpg

167275.jpg

you can also see some pencil marks where i'm thinking of adding some accents to the scrolls....
i hope i'm not over doing it but this rifle will be used alot in the woods for hunting mainly....

Back