• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What is this 50cal worth?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the bore is good as you say, it's a shooter. A good starter rifle. Put it on the Classifieds( Read the guidelines) 175-200 bucks.
Nit Wit

I bought one of those at a pawn shop. It was loaded, with a broken off rod tip in with the load. I shot it out with a bit of effort, then completely restyled it to look like a 'not very well known' version of a Hawken. The only purchases were a Hawken style lock bolt plate [nut?] and rear sight. I shortened the nose piece to about 3/8 inch, reshaped the trigger guard, thinned her down some, browned her and refinished the stock. She's a cute little gal and not for sale. Polecat 🦨 :horseback: oooops! also reshaped the cheekpiece.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back