• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Kibler would be appropriate for French and Indian War?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Md80runway23

40 Cal
Reaction score
All, looking at different options. What gun if (any) would be appropriate for the French and Indian war period? Thanks

beating a dead horse 01.gif

I'll get the defibrillator out, maybe we can resuscitate the horse for another go at it

In terms of longrifles the F&I war period is very early. Not many exist that are believed to have been made in this time frame.

You could argue our Colonial being from this period, but it is probably a stretch.

Not a rifle, but our new fowling piece could fit.
Wow! Thanks for the reply sir! That was going to be my next question. Will be ordering a Fowler soon.

Latest posts

Back