• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Whats Everybody Doing?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Man, this section seems like a bad marriage. Few people talking to each other much.

Have not done any muzzleloading for some time. Work finally picked up (maybe a bit too much) around the new year. Figure I've slept in my own bed maybe two weeks total since then.
But predictions are that it'll slow down a bit so maybe I can get one or two of my rifles sorted out in time for hunting season. I'm wanting to try Dutch's dry patch so it might take a bit to find the load I want. Hopefully next year I'll be in a position to use a primitive tag in Camp Wainwright. Do wish they'd institute a traditional muzzleloading season for the rest of the province.

Unfortunately it appears that again this year I likely won't make the Pincher Creek shoot, always a good time.

How's everybody's powder and cap situation? The last little while it seems like only gun shows have powder as "local" suppliers. Otherwise it involves shipping. Caps are a case of jump on them when you find them.

Back