• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WHAT'S YER DRINK?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ill Mendham

32 Cal.
Reaction score
What's yer drink when you can have yer choice at the tavern in Morristown?

Applejack? Whiskey? Grog? Absinthe? Cyder? Ale? Rum? ???

Hi ill Mendham,
As you can see by my Avatar, I am not one to refuse a drink. If we were to meet at your Tavern, a couple of Ales would be fine. BUT! There is nothing like some fine sipping Whiskey, after a days hunt with my hunting partners. Sitting around and telling tales of past hunts or celebrating someones successful harvest of the day. The most important thing is tolerance, so we can all live for another day.

Yagee :thumbsup:

:grin: Well my favourite hard spirits is Jameson's on the rocks---preferably 25 year old---but Jameson's nontheless----Prost!!! :hatsoff:

Don't touch the booz at all but when I did it would be moon shine with a beer chaser or the absinthe. Had some while over sea's in the Navy. Neet stuff. Nothing like it.

COORS ORIGINAL FER ME! HEY BRITCHES WHAT ABOUT THAT APPLE PIE STUFF YOU WAS HANKERIN FER AT MOOSE RIVER???

Well I will let you guess!

brew.jpg

This sure is a great pub ale I just brewed :thumbsup: 10 gallon all grain mash!

I like a good stout if I'm feeling beery, but my regular libation be Maker's Mark neat.

:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back