• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wheellock Puffer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raszpla

45 Cal.
Reaction score
2ilhfvc.jpg

sqnno4.jpg

t8w76e.jpg

16au2cp.jpg

zwjln5.jpg

2yo1suw.jpg

2jrzpf.jpg

j9pszt.jpg

azgrb6.jpg

15h0whd.jpg

140bus.jpg

25jgodg.jpg

2hn9onq.jpg

xlz61y.jpg

Great stuff. Gets the heart aflutter just looking at it. A wheelock addition to the replica arsenal is definitely in my five year plan.

Very Nice!! Interesting that the entire stock is coverd with checkering. Looks to be in really good condition. Congatulations on a very fine looking piece. Rick. :bow: :hatsoff:

OHHHHHH, thank you for the video!! That is in wonderful condition. Does your friend know when it was made? Or other details? Thanks again, Rick.

There are a couple of puffers with all-over checkering in the Robert Brooker book, and they are dated 1570s-1580s.

This one has a more 'service' quality finish rather than the highest-quality decoration of many museum pieces. The mechanism still has all the functions of the most elaborate pistols (eg safety and automatic pan cover), which is good to know.

:wink: I wake up in the morning and I miss my wife. Impatient my hands,make coffee for her. then I miss work, at work make mistakes and successes and I miss the contact with people.I feel the fear and afraid to die, I make the next detail, and again I miss my wife - next my day is the same. :hatsoff:

chciałbym zobaczyć drewniany rzeźba akcji ów jedyną rzeczą, nie pokazały nam, i jak można wygrawerować swoje meatl części

Bolek,
Thank you for sharing the Puffer with us. You are truly blessed to be able to hold originals and make such perfect copies. Without you input in the Forum I would never be able to see the internal workings of these wonderful works of art.

Back