• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who got muzzleloading or reenacting stuff for Christmas?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric/WV

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I got a nice pair of Fugawee Hi-Lows and a Brazier. Did anyone else get anything interesting?

Santa was good to me. I got a Yellostone possibles bag, a trappers axe, a wool hat, a patch knife kit & a damascuc blade to make another patch knife. :grin:

He was good to me also. I got ARUNDEL, RABBLE IN ARMS, and NORTHWEST PASSAGE, and my subscription to ON THE TRAIL showed up!

Of course, Santa liked Mama better. I made her a wool cloak (pics to follow when temps drop from the 70's) and of course her new rifle ...
dangler3.jpg

I got a Cobb Creek Hunting Coat, a Leatherman Woodland Bag with a weeping heart, a book "A Pilgrim's Journey", another book "The Last of the Mountain Men", a renewal for the "Backwoodsman", a H&B hawk and a cow's knee. Life is Good!

I was given the axe...

Hand forged hand axe that is as well as David McCulloch's book, 1776. The latter is an amazing gift since I have so many books and most folks are reluctant to give books in fear that I already have a copy. With regards to 1776, I didn't. As for the hand axe, it has an oak haft and the axe-head was forged by Melvin Lytton of Conner Prairie. :grin:

Hersel House video's,Colrain "d" weight 38" .58 cal. barrel, Pilgrims journey, and lot's-o-lovin' :grin:

Pathfinder

DVD's from nearly everyone...Drums Along The Mohawk..God & Generals/Gettysburg...Ride with the devil..and a pyrograve for doing designs on leather/wood

I got a lump of coal in my Christmas sock! I must have been a bad boy this year.

I got a $50.00 gift certificate from TOTW.

Maybe not as bad as I thought I was.

i got a solid walnut table 2'x6' and 2 vises to build guns on. ol saint nick really came through.

Got a Cabelas/investarms sporterized hawken, .54. and a great video "Flintlock Wapiti". It's worth watching :thumbsup:

Well you guys collectively done good!
Santa brought me lots of "treasures".
Trapper pistol, .490 RB mould, a new hawk, a bag full of rod ends and tips and $50 gift cert to DGW.
All this just 1 week after I got a furlough to go to a Mt Man trade show last week and brought home a few treasures from there.

Enjoy!
Brett sr

Got a Garmin GPS and a Kodak digital camera. Now maybe I can learn to post some photos on the 'Forum :grin: Our 20th anniversary is this week and my wife ordered me a wool-lined leather longrifle case from Northwest Traders and a Witney Blanket longrifle case :)

I got myself a Chambers Round Faced English flintlock, a pirced tin lantern, a stock blank, and a $25 gift certificate to Jas. Townsend

I also got a Rapine bag mold in .600. An Irish shot flask and other ML stuff.

Ordered a woolen cloak.

CS

Back