• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who sells muzzleloading supplies in Canada ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spruce

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a hard time finding BP supplies where I live. BC doesn't have a BP season. Rusty Wood Trading co. is limited, but sells Goex, primers, and flints.

Visited Wholesale sports, they don't have anything in stock for BP. Where do you guys get your BP supplies from ?

Looking for things such as one piece steel/brass range rods, jags, ball molds, vent liners, nipples etc...

I've heard of a good supplier in Ontario, but can't remember the name... :idunno:
Of course there's Track of the Wolf. One stop shop. No sales tax on shipments to Canada, and no duty fee for items made in USA. May go that route if I have too.

The Chilliwack Fish & Game Club hold their Buffalo Shoot Rendezvous on July 19, 20, 21 and 22 of 2013.
Usually 2 dealers show up with powder and supplies.
Also most accessory items can be ordered direct from Track of the Wolf.
PoCo range does a black powder shoot on the first Sunday of the month starting at 9:00AM.
Ridge Dale range does a black powder shoot on the first Sunday of the month starting at 9:30AM.
Chilliwack Fish & Game does a black powder shoot on the third Sunday of the month starting at 9:30AM.

Becky & Doug Middleton at Hillfolk Musket supplies in Senlac Saskatchewan, (306) 228 2949. They're good folks, and they also get around to most of the gun shows, at least across the prairies. For shotgun supplies, Wil Bilozir at http://www.bilozir.net carries bismuth, NiceShot, and Hevishot, and is the Canadian rep for Ballistic Products.

Regards,
Joel

Last edited by a moderator:
Spruce said:
I've heard of a good supplier in Ontario, but can't remember the name... :idunno:

I found them, it's called Shooter's Choice. Good selection but not even close to TOW.

Thanks guys.

I am in Edmonton and I too use TOW for 98% of what I need. Buy the powder from Caroline supplies and Hornady swaged balls from P and D, both local to Alberta, but other than that, way easier to just order what I want. Shipping is a little rich but spread over a bigger order it isn't an issue. You save enough buying from TOW to more than cover the shipping versus trying to find and then pay local prices.

Latest posts

Back