• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wild Boar 2002 58 cal. flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.flintlock

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here is a wild boar I took in 2002 with 58 cal flintlock.
Picture002.jpg

Live weight was 232lbs.

Love me some bacon! Nice shooting, what's the make of your rifle if you don't mind me asking? I'm wanting a .58 real bad. I've yet to go after hogs, been wanting to for some time. My knife is sharp and waiting until everything is right.

"If you can't hit what you're shooting at, might as well pick up knitting"

Cory,It is a rifle that I built for myself in 1999. It has a Green mountain 36" barrel,L&R lock and Davis triggers. The stock is a CM4 from Pecatonica River.It is the Early Lancaster style.I load 80gr of 3f GOEX behind PRB. I snuck up to within 35 yards of the hog and shot him in the head.

Back