• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Winterroe!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Kirrmeister!
Gotta love this forum that brings us the ability to see your hunting kills from so far away!Man that woods is thick too. :v

Good on you!

I know of a nearby spot I occasionally hunt (It's a long walk to a hilltop) that looks EXACTLY like the second photo you show in the pine clearing. Took a little four point whitetail there and it was one of those shots I can still visualize clearly in my mind.

Say. What's that tele-o-scope thinky hooked on yer rifle?

Stumpkiller said:
Good on you!

I know of a nearby spot I occasionally hunt (It's a long walk to a hilltop) that looks EXACTLY like the second photo you show in the pine clearing. Took a little four point whitetail there and it was one of those shots I can still visualize clearly in my mind.

Say. What's that tele-o-scope thinky hooked on yer rifle?

Dear Stumpkiller,

it is a 4x32 scope with duplex sight. In autumn and winter there will be no chsnce getting any game without it, because they move so late in the evening or so early in the morning. Without snow and scope no chance to get them.

Kirrmeister

Never tell a country boy there ain't no way to shoot a deer at night. ;-)

BAM! Thought I heard somethin like a bush moving over there.

Just kidding - in New York we can't shoot big game before "official" sunrise or after sunset. Though that appears to be flexible by an hour on either side hereabouts.

And then there's always the streetlamps to help us out. ;-)

Back