• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wis-Deer season-flint..a first

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Paul-On Monday and Tuesday of this week I took miday range trips and tested my cold weather patch lubes-deer tallow,(thanks to another member here)and a bear fat bee's wax mix- both were very good and I would recomend them. no swabbing between shots and as accurate as the hoppe's lube. I'm good to go!I even tried my boot sealer mix which is 2 to 1 bear grease to bee's wax and it shot great also!The buck I shot had 3/4 inch of fat on his hind quarters and that will get renedered after the silly season.How much fun can 1 guy have?

KyFlintlock said:
Way to go, thee isn't anything like it is there?

:thumbsup:
Wess
No there isn't! This one was on my bucket list! and it feels really good!-Thanks....Dan

Back