• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WV opener tomorrow

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradCayton

40 Cal
Reaction score
Good luck to my fellow Hill Billy's tomorrow! I'll be out with my flint lock. Wishing all a safe season with great memories. :thumbsup:

Good luck ,, been cold here for most of the season...today it's 45 and raining,,makes for a wet miserable set and just as bad Still hunting ,,,

I know what you're saying. The older I get, the more the rain and cold bothers me. I use to say it never got to nasty to hunt. I've since changed my mind :wink:

I was out today with my flintlock in WV. The wind was making it a challenge to hunt. I had a young one walk past me and I let it go, I am waiting on a more mature deer. Good luck to the rest of you.

57 degrees here today and a warm breeze out of the S/SE ,, tomorrow snow 6-10 inches and cold ,,,, go figure ,,, Nothing today but did find scrapes and rubs,,old but they were there ,,,,,, What would anyone have to pay us to work in conditions like these ???? AND we look forward to this every year ,,,can't wait to have so much fun,, I'am going out tomorrow !!!!! prefect ,,, miserable day to hunt,,,,, wife hunts BP also ,,smarter says she will keep the coffee and soup on ,, bet is before noon she will be in the Cedars ,,,got to love a woman who knows more about a cat hole than a crock pot and does well with both ,,,

Back