• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wyoming

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endofthertrail

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello from Wyoming. I recently have got into mountain man rendezvous here in Wyoming. I would like to learn more about muzzleloaders so thought this be great place to start. I am married with 4 kids with 5th on way they are all getting into it to. Fun family event.

Welcome from Naples, Florida.
I am headed for Jackson hole for a couple of weeks starting the first of the month. Wondering if there are any black powder events in the area during that time. Any gun builders in that area? I have been building Bedford county long rifles for the past five years. Been doing this all on my own. Not ready long rifle builders inside Florida.

G ,day from Sydney, Australia. I don't know if they still hold it but back in the 1990's I attended the 1838 Rendezvous at Riverton Wyoming.

Hello from Wyoming. I recently have got into mountain man rendezvous here in Wyoming. I would like to learn more about muzzleloaders so thought this be great place to start. I am married with 4 kids with 5th on way they are all getting into it to. Fun family event.
Wyoming’s a great place to rendezvous and shoot ML. Lot of history and good people there.

Back