• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started today at 4am got off work at 5:30 PM showered and drove 6 hours it's now midnight and I'm in Wyoming. As soon as I can stop seeing the road when I close my eyes, I need to get to sleep...... I am getting up in five hours to help a youngster try to get his aintilope . Then I hope to drive half way back camp out and get a bit of rabbit hunting in on Sunday morning. :grin:

Good luck and good on you. Helping out a youngster is worth the effort. I hope you guys do well.

Jeff

I wish I had your energy and stamina.
However, maybe you have a little too much for your future health. Slow down a little and enjoy. The work will still be there when you return.

Sean, it takes a special kind of man to be willing to help a youngster like that. God will smile down on you for your actions. Best of luck on your hunts. Keep yer powder dry.....robin :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back