• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Your Fav 2008 Hunting pic

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyFlintlock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I thought it might be nice to post your favority 2008 hunt pic, it is always nice to relive those special times.

Here is prob my fav pic from last year.

wessFlintlockPronghornDoe.jpg

Show me your fav pic from last years hunting season.

:thumbsup:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Wess

11-23-08

HPIM0721.jpg

I thought I'd lost this buck when he crossed into the neighbors property and disappeared after I shot him. Luckily they're good neighbors. :grin:

Wasnt with a muzzleloader ( but it will be this year!) My bro in laws odd racked buck, He has a few hidden points in his hair line.
Picture001-1.jpg

One of my hunting areas,
spanishpeaks.jpg

Man, that rifle is a beauty, and can apparently bring home the meat too.

:hmm: Okay, my huntin season [strike]sucked.....[/strike] was [strike]unsuccessful..[/strike] :hmm: I didn't fill a tag :(
so ......my favorite '08 pic is :thumbsup: ................

pidoe101408a.jpg

only cause his gun has SAME barrel as mine, so I know it works! :grin:

:hmm: wait'll this year! '09 yeah Baby! :rotf:

Yea, I know the thread is for 2008, but I'll throw in my favorite coyote picture from this past march. :haha:
Still proud that I called her in using hand calls and shooting her with a roundball.

IMG_6565-2.jpg

Here's a few, Not as much of an accoplishment as Swampys :bow: but we all strive to be the best we can.
DSCF1935.jpg

DSCF1964-2.jpg

DSCF1873.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

deer2004001.jpg

DSCF4029.jpg

DSCF3978.jpg

DSCF3580.jpg

DSCF3676.jpg

DSCF2711.jpg

RC said:
:hmm: Okay, my huntin season [strike]sucked.....[/strike] was [strike]unsuccessful..[/strike] :hmm: I didn't fill a tag :(
so ......my favorite '08 pic is :thumbsup: ................

pidoe101408a.jpg

only cause his gun has SAME barrel as mine, so I know it works! :grin:

:hmm: wait'll this year! '09 yeah Baby! :rotf:

Mine to :bow:
I hope Swampy doesen't mind but I posted this pic in our hunting lodge where I guide as a friendly reminder to my clients to QUIT BITCHIN :haha:

GMB,
Outstanding Pics , as usual ! :bow:
Visiting that ground is on my "Bucket List". :shocked2:

well,see'in as how i got skunked for both deer and turkey last year it would be one of my squirrel huntin' outings. the first one of my grandson Levi's first squirrel hunt being my favorite.
017-1-1-1.jpg

003-8.jpg

005-3-1-1.jpg

010-3-2.jpg

Here's some birds from 2008. Although the one isn't a M/L kill, it's still a favorite photo of mine. Osage longbow and stone point harvest.

100_2234.jpg

DCP_0913-Copy-Copy.jpg

FallbirdA.jpg

Turkey08.jpg

My son's first ML deer.
Jacob_deer_08_-3-A.jpg

The smallest buck I have ever shot with a ML. I didn't have a good buck tag last year. With the price of gas like it was my goal was to fill the tag as fast as I could. It was under 1 hour on opening morning. Ron

2008buck1.jpg

Awesome everyone, nice packin out green mtn boy and BEAUTIFUL rifle and doe swampy dont get much better than that

What a collection of Awsome pictures.I saved all of them on my Computer!
Last year I killed my first flintlock Buck.It was my first deer ever with the flintlock.
DeerHunting08001.jpg

Good eating that little feller was.

Back