• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

yuns gettin' hungary fer venison?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too still have a freezer full, need to thin out the freezer to make room for this upcommomg season. Just found out tonight that I drew a blackpowder tag for this season. I'm a happy blood thirsty sob right about now. Me and "brain-shot" will light out for the woods the day after Thanksgiving--- and start the eradication!!

lol yea pete the jellys still comin!i just gotta get off my butt and go to town! my freezers not empty but theres probaly room fer any backstrap and tenderloin thats in his way!

marmotslayer said:
Closer to two months!!!!!

August 27th!

Man I know my archery client called last night all excited that the work out plan I made for him has made his WIFE very happy :wink:
get rid of the fat and get a little more lovin'
:haha:

Macon Due said:
Don't they need a ball!!!
Macon

Ball or .....

DSCF5482.jpg

Man I know my archery client called last night all excited that the work out plan I made for him has made his WIFE very happy

Hah! Nothing makes my Wife happy. :haha: But, it's probably the by product of living with me for 41 years. :rotf:

I holding an archery deer tag so need to get to doing some more shooting and some working out to boot. Joining the gym on 7/1. :)

You gotta love that! I have never hunted a mulie....someday hopefully.

Good luck and we'll be watching for some pics of you holding their heart. :)

Back