• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Zoli Zouave Tang Screw

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are from a Zouave or other Civil War rifle. Ive owned so many I’ve lost track. Both need heads cleaned up. Let me know if either one works.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
As the title says- I need a Zoli Zouave musket tang screw for a .58 Caliber Zouave musket. Thanks.
(Joke only!) I have one I'll send for free! It's still in the gun, which is $350! (dumb joke!) Seriously, 2 Shots' suggestion is good. I've had at least 3 Zouaves, the final one is the best of any I've seen; an old Navy Arms gun. Anyone around during the Centennial knows these guns, the originals were never issued and were available in the late 50's early 60's. I examined a minty, original, and the workmanship and fitting, the overall quality is so much better than the repros, but that's to be expected. Good luck! Many of these were put together in small shops from parts available, and some of the wood stocks aren't the best fitted.

(Joke only!) I have one I'll send for free! It's still in the gun, which is $350! (dumb joke!) Seriously, 2 Shots' suggestion is good. I've had at least 3 Zouaves, the final one is the best of any I've seen; an old Navy Arms gun. Anyone around during the Centennial knows these guns, the originals were never issued and were available in the late 50's early 60's. I examined a minty, original, and the workmanship and fitting, the overall quality is so much better than the repros, but that's to be expected. Good luck! Many of these were put together in small shops from parts available, and some of the wood stocks aren't the best fitted.
I bought an original Remington 7-groove with a minty bore in the 70’s at a local gunshow, as well. Shot like the proverbial house afire, with the right projectile. I shot several 2.5 inch, 10 shot groups at 100m with it, That is, when I could still see those sights. Those were made for very young eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back