• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD “Sons of a Trackless Forest” by Mark A. Baker.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WTS: “Sons of a Trackless Forest”by Mark Baker. $425 shipped in the CONUS. $375 shipped in the CONUS Pictures show condition, a little rough on the edges of the dust jacket but all the words and pictures are still inside;). Money Order, Cashier Check, Paypal (friends & family) ***price drop 8/28***
TF1.jpg
tf2.jpg
tf3.jpg
tf4.jpg
tf5.jpg
(friends & family).

Last edited:
I've got a couple unfired cap and ball pistols and a few used ones or a few Thompson Center Hawkins to choose from.

I didn't buy it when it came out, I sure would not pay that much for it now. Baker just ain't worth. Although there are copies on E-bay 600, 700 dollars there is a copy on Amazon for 1500. I stand by Bakers work ain't worth it and neither is John Curry. I gave my opinion but I did help the seller out by showing his price is pretty good considering...

Last edited:
I didn't buy it when it came out, I sure would not pay that much for it now. Baker just ain't worth. Although there are copies on E-bay 600, 700 dollars there is a copy on Amazon for 1500. I stand by Bakers work ain't worth it and neither is John Curry. I gave my opinion but I did help the seller out by showing his price is pretty good considering...
Then who would you recommend?
This question is not intended to be sarcastic or to pick a fight, I'm always looking for other sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back