• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Now I will clean it.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly guys I've lost count when I've come in all tired and simply plastered my lube on a couple of patches and run them down and out again. Then plastered around the breech. No rust for days.
It's not rocket science or magic.
But when you snuggle with them in bed don’t you get all gooey?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly guys I've lost count when I've come in all tired and simply plastered my lube on a couple of patches and run them down and out again. Then plastered around the breech. No rust for days.
It's not rocket science or magic.
No offense to you whatsoever, Brit. I appreciate your input and I do find it interesting. I’ve also always liked your posts.

At least you did that much. No doubt that’s what saved your ML’s from rusting. With the proper amount of the proper type of lube I can see how it would help. I still don’t understand it and I’m not about to try it myself on my ML’s because knowing my luck, something would go wrong somewhere and I’d wind up with a rust bucket.

As it is now, I reckon I’ll keep on doing what I have been. I’m a chance taker but not on my ML’s rusting. I’ll just have to take your word on it.

Back