• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED 10.4 Buholzer Bullet mold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLeadSlug

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for a buholzer mold for a swiss 1863 or 1851 stutzer muzzloader. Need the hollow base version. Also seeking a mold maker if one is not avaliable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812_205115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812_205115_Chrome.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 6
If you can’t find one, I believe Accurate Molds may be your best bet. I believe they can make custom molds but don’t quote me on that.

Edit: just opened the picture and saw that’s where that’s from. My bad

Back