• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1770 Lancaster .54,... its a done deal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rootnuke, the gun looks great, I really like the color. What type of finish did you use.

Rootnuke are you going to bring that beautiful piece of work to Brady next weekend and shootit??

rayb

LSU Tiger ...Nice work! When do you start the next one?

Man don't even start about another one. I've been thinking about your Berks County rifle ever since I saw your project in your shop.

I have been considering something in the Lehigh golden age period. I don't know yet.

I have a couple of nickles in my pocket and the itch to get into another project is becoming more than I can bear. :shocking:

Well, there is only ONE cure
Hey, LSU there is no cure, only another FIX, for this addiction :crackup:

Hold down the addiction noise!. Ifin dem Columbian cartell hear bout it they will buy up all dem BP parts and sell em back to us at a huge mark up! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Right after they empty the packed barrels with cocaine shipments! :rolleyes:

Wwoody

Latest posts

Back