• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED 1863 Zouave Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R Ellis

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I just bought a complete stock and hardware for a 1863 Zouave and now need a barrel if you have one for sale I am interested THX in advance

You bought it right out from under me!!! Haha.
I put in my bid last night then I was going to give bobby hoyt a call today
And see if he had a barrel with the original progressive rifling. Not 17 min later you bought it!
He could also re bore or line a barrel for you!
here's his info.
Freischutz shop
2379 mt hope road
Fairfield PA
717-642-6696
And if you lose interest in the project let me know ill buy the stock set from ya!
Best of luck

I called Bobby today and I am going to need a barrel or at least a breech with a few inches of barrel so he can fit it up but he cant get a breech plug to make me a barrel so I am going to need a barrel if I can find a good one

Back