• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED 1863 Zouave Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R Ellis

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I just bought a complete stock and hardware for a 1863 Zouave and now need a barrel if you have one for sale I am interested THX in advance

You bought it right out from under me!!! Haha.
I put in my bid last night then I was going to give bobby hoyt a call today
And see if he had a barrel with the original progressive rifling. Not 17 min later you bought it!
He could also re bore or line a barrel for you!
here's his info.
Freischutz shop
2379 mt hope road
Fairfield PA
717-642-6696
And if you lose interest in the project let me know ill buy the stock set from ya!
Best of luck

I called Bobby today and I am going to need a barrel or at least a breech with a few inches of barrel so he can fit it up but he cant get a breech plug to make me a barrel so I am going to need a barrel if I can find a good one

Well best of luck in finding one!
Did he happen to give you a price range for that service? Im still on The lookout for a cheap zouave! And itd be noce to jave an idea of where the cost would end up

Not trying to be ugly or a smart axx but I have been watching your post and I am not comfortable dealing with you .If I am wrong then I apologize but not willing to take a chance
it's nothing to me. just trying to help. how about tell me what I am doing wrong in my post. that makes you weary?? I've sold 2items on here. buyers very happy. have sold hundreds on Ebay as wardenbay0 and gunbroker as 45Phil. have not sold in a while due to health reasons. only ever had one dispute on GB.

it's nothing to me. just trying to help. how about tell me what I am doing wrong in my post. that makes you weary?? I've sold 2items on here. buyers very happy. have sold hundreds on Ebay as wardenbay0 and gunbroker as 45Phil. have not sold in a while due to health reasons. only ever had one dispute on GB.
Well I just did a search on ebay and gunbroker and you dont have any listings on either site and I have been watching your for sale listings and just seem strange to me as I said before if I am wrong sorry and if you have what I am looking for it will be my loss

Back