• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2nd time at the range with Drachenfeuer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just got off the phone with the lovely lady at The Rifle Shoppe and ordered the steel version. They were out of the brass. She said they ship on Fridays. Fingers crossed she meant this Friday. 😄
Thanks for the compliment sir,,, but that thing is a plain as an old hound dog.

Better go buy a lottery ticket, I bet today is your lucky day. Here's a tip, when you insert the fuse, turn your gonad (NO, I mean gonne! ;)) so the fuse is at 3 o'clock. That makes it easy to light it and it doesn't obstruct your view sighting down the barrel. If you're a southpaw, fuse goes to 9 o'clock.

Wulf, That thing is too cool! Makes me wanna find a crappy old barrel with a drum on ebay. I really like how you made that.
Wasn't to difficult. Selected a piece of wood and cut a half octagon grove. The breech plug I inlayed into the rear flat and folded some
brass straps over the barrel. I drilled a hole at the breech end and screwed in a half of a percussion drum for the pan. Then I formed an
"s" rod to hold the match. I never fired it......sold as soon as finished....

Back