• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

3 Indiana squirrels

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up here visiting friends...

IMG_20121110_165005.jpg

Nice work, nice rifle, nice photo !!
:hatsoff:

I have a couple more weeks of deer hunting then I'm going after some squirrels myself.

those puppies are huge! the squirrels here are about the size of gerbils.

-matt

Wow, those are monsters! What part of IN did you take these, if you don't mind me asking? The greys where I hunt in the central part of the state seem to be about half the size of those! Or maybe it's an optical illusion and you have a miniature rifle. :blah:

ETA: I'm pretty sure the one on the right is some sort of mutant groundhog. :grin:

It was public land. Some place called Roush Lake or something. Near Huntington. They were hard to come by because of the weather but it seemed like a good area. They were large. Especially the one on the right. He was a Big one.

Squirrels is fun huntin'! I am very fortunate to have 120 acres here in Texas on the Brazos. The land is for agricultural use (cattle and pecans) and squirrels are fair game all year. It's a good deal! Nice outfit too, I'd love to pop a few tree rats with that!

Back