• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 CVA Squirrel rifle hooked breach plug

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holdem07

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone know where i can get a replacement hooked breach plus for a CVA .32 Squirrel rifle?

I am also looking for a replacement drum as well.

Thank you,

I have made such a animal for my CVA mountain rifle. I had a as new Lyman GPR barrel and I made a CVA type breach plug and fitted a drum to it. Worked out fine and still use it today. Maybe a custom made one would work for you. Is the barrel still good?

I have made such a animal for my CVA mountain rifle. I had a as new Lyman GPR barrel and I made a CVA type breach plug and fitted a drum to it. Worked out fine and still use it today. Maybe a custom made one would work for you. Is the barrel still good?
The barrel is in okay condition. I am not able to find a breech plug as they were not sold sperate from the barrel. I would not mind buying a new barrel but they are no longer made.

Back